Do you have a baby? Or do you have a friend who always complains about being up all night because of their baby? Then you will likely appreciate any help that can help you and your baby get more sleep at night. The Baby Sleep Miracle by Mary-Ann Schuler is a product that can help you solve the problem of your baby not sleeping at night. In this Baby Sleep Miracle review, we will be looking at this product, what it is, its benefits, and any other drawbacks.
If you are on the fence about buying this product, then it is a good idea to continue reading this post. At the end of the post, you will be able to determine if it is an excellent option to help you to solve this problem.
What is Baby Sleep Miracle?
Baby Sleep Miracle is an in-depth guide that shows you a variety of techniques that can help your baby sleep. This eBook was created by Mary-Ann Schuler. She’s a mother of two and a trained pediatric psychologist who has real-world experience and medical background to provide the specific strategies that have the potential to establish a healthy sleeping pattern for any child; even the most active or stubborn.
Before testing out the product, you might find it funny that we actually thought it was some online video course. However, it is in an EBook format. Therefore, it can be downloaded or printed off if you want to. If it were up to us, we would name the product a little more clearly such as Baby Sleep Miracle pdf or something, so people know exactly what they are buying. But again, all that matters is the information inside, and we will be sharing all of that with you right after we talk about who this product is for.
The advice and information is written in easy-to-understand terms. She explains the philosophy of baby sleep in general before giving practical advice. You will definitely learn how to train your baby to sleep on his or her own, as well as being able to spot the indicators that will signal if your baby is even ready to sleep.
Who is the Author?
Mary-Ann Schuler, the author of this program, is both a trained psychologist and a mother of two. So, she has the medical background to know the data, but also the personal experience to be helpful and compassionate about it.
She had a very difficult beginning as a mother. So, she wrote this book to help others who could be in the same situation.
In essence, she’s been in our shoes, made it out alive, researched and practiced everything about it, and now she’s here to help.
She didn’t have it easy, so her advice is not like “just call the babysitter.” Mary-Ann takes the time to walk you through the whole process. Her method is illustrative and detailed, so you’ll never miss a thing.
Who is this Product for?
Especially if you are a new parent, it can be hard to wrap your head around the best ways to get your child to sleep. A lot of parents feel stressed and suffer from lack of sleep due to this.
Yes, you could search on the internet or trawl parenting forums to get ideas too. You will probably get snippets of advice from your friends that have gone through the same process with babies! But this product gives a faster and more complete option for busy parents.
In other words, if you are a parent that has trouble with staying awake because your baby keeps you up all night, you will likely find the tips and techniques in this product very useful.
The Baby Sleep Miracle eBook is perfect for mums and dads who are:
- Cool-headed, loving and caring that will follow through with the training
- Action-oriented and willing to invest time to implement the various methods
- Tired of constantly waking up at all hours of the morning and general lack of sleep
By using the Baby Sleep Miracle techniques, you can benefit from clear and simple instructions that outline highly efficient methods to help your baby, and you avoid frustration during the day and a lack of quality sleep throughout the night.
How does the Baby Sleep Miracle work?
The Baby Sleep Miracle guide contains in-depth knowledge about everything related to your baby’s sleep. To make things easier, it’s divided into 4 chapters, and 16 sub-chapters focused on one main idea: putting your baby to sleep.
Again, everything is covered: the signs you need to look for, tantrums, separation anxiety and much more. There are no loose ends with this program.
Baby Sleep Miracle starts by introducing you to why it is important to tackle sleep problems in your child, and the knock-on effect on you (the parents). They go over some basic psychology on the subject and some possible impacts of lack of sleep, both on you and your baby.
They also talk about and explain some scientific reasons why sleep is important and why we need it.
All of this is very helpful in setting up the first part of the Ebook and helping the reader understand how serious the sleep problem is and why it should be tackled. The level of detail here is excellent. The first step to solving a problem is to understand that problem well. Baby Sleep Miracle does a great job here!
Baby Sleep Miracle sets out some essential rules. These will lay the foundation for the whole course and how to solve the sleep problem. To us, they detail some common pitfalls parents may fall in to and how to avoid them. If you follow these rules, you are setting yourself up for a great chance of sleep success as a parent already!
Baby Sleep Miracle then details what you should expect regarding your baby’s sleep, broken down by age. This, in itself, is a handy resource for parents. This section is quite lengthy and detailed, helping to put your mind at rest about what to do at each stage of growth and development.
Whilst talking about these developmental stages, they also talk about some common “sleep crutches” that parents often continue with when children are over five months old or so. And explain why you should actually be phasing these out as your baby gets older.
These tips seem great to get your young child sleeping through the night; something most parents desire but don’t always know how to do. These “crutches” are updated with advice for each older age range discussed too, in case you haven’t managed to phase them out yet or if the advice changes for that age range.
One of our favorite parts was the strategies to establish a sleep routine. Despite your busy lives, you will find it possible and practical.
Also, you get “Good Sleep at Every Age”, this is your blueprint to ensure the good sleep of your baby from birth until the age of five! On top of that, she addresses different personality traits. Whether your child is calm and reserved, or outgoing and hyperactive, you’ll find a way here. You learn the different developmental phases in minute detail from a newborn to five years of age. The clear instructions give practical guidance on what action to take to match your child’s personality, which is especially useful for the fussiest babies.
The Baby Sleep Miracle guide gives a complete overview of the following topics:
- Why it is important for a baby to get proper sleep
- Why napping is so very important
- The different development stages, how they impact the ability to sleep
- The issues that sleep deprivation can have on your baby
- Useful techniques to get prepared for sleep training
- The positive effects of routine
- How to get prepared for sleep training
- Basic sleep guidelines for your baby
- Detailed sleep rules for a child aged newborn to 5 years of age
- The importance of consistent feeding
- Why a safe environment is a must-have requirement for a baby
Other Things you’ll learn from this book
- Give your baby early emotional tools.
- Your baby won’t fear the dark, nor be severely stressed by nightmares.
- Since the program addresses different developmental phases, your baby will grow into a calmer child!
- It’s only a matter of physical touch and modifying the sleeping environment.
- Enjoy this stage, don’t suffer it!
- It will provide the perfect techniques for both parents and babies to relax.
- How to address a couple’s distress.
- Using these challenges to unite you as a family.
- Be prepared without being anxious.
- Most likely, if it’s your first child, you live in constant expectation of its needs.
- However, this comes with a huge price because, always being ready for the future, is to live in constant anxiety!
- You’ll learn how to take care of your baby without being worried.
- With these tools, you’ll know exactly what to do in every situation.
- Your concern will never go away, but it doesn’t have to consume you.
- Take care of yourself!
- Optimize your sleeping time.
- Learn how and when to rest, to be more alert and focused.
- Discover suggestions to improve your own routine and function at a healthier level.
Are there any bonuses?
You will get bonuses with specific solutions for you and your baby. Let’s see these bonuses.
- Night terror stopper
From nightmares to startling sounds, help your baby remain calm and know it’s safe.
- Double trouble -sleep trouble
Address some uncommon factors that may interfere with sleeping.
- Miracle sounds
Learn how to help your baby relax or sleep through certain music and sounds.
How to get Baby Sleep Miracle
The baby sleep miracle is presented to you digitally; you can, therefore, read the information in any electronic device you have, this way;
- You will not have to wait for long for the product to be shipped to your physical address,
- Also, avoid the potential risk of damaging the product as it is physically handled.
It is actually safer to purchase the product from the website than to shop at the local shop. That is not all!
By purchasing this baby sleep miracle, you also get bonuses off other books. These other books entail;
- The simple steps that will help clear your child’s fears and allow him to sleep undisturbed and peacefully without any nightmares,
- The sleep of twins and siblings, how to put two children to sleep at the same time,
- And, the miracle sounds that you can use to put your baby to sleep.
Pros of Baby Sleep Miracle
- It’s easy to implement. It has so many helpful tips. This guide covers everything you need to know to help your baby get to sleep successfully.
- It is excellent value for money: When you’re exhausted, you’d be willing to pay anything! But compared with some other baby sleep training programs – costing around $100 or more – the Baby Sleep Miracle is very affordably priced.
- It comes with a Money-back Guarantee If you don’t like it. You can get a full refund if you’re not completely satisfied.
Cons of Baby Sleep Miracle
- EBook is way too long with no video content. We would have loved to see a mixture of video and text content.
- Lots of spelling mistakes
- You will need to invest time and commit to the advice given
- Digital format only (downloadable eBook); no physical paper book available
- Only available in English
The baby sleep miracle is the exact plan that has helped to resolve issues of sleeping for babies. This book might as well be your saviour as a parent and a spouse. Every night, your child can wake you up, and this can be consistent almost every day, it further results in you not getting enough rest and get sleep deprived. Furthermore, your marriage can also be put in jeopardy.
That is why this book is the solution for you. You will get enough information here to salvage both your little ones’ health and your marriage. What are you waiting for? Get it today!